Support pages ╗ ARCHONIA.COM
Find out all about ARCHONIA.COM and our business practices
Archonia.com is an online shop and source of information for anime and manga.
Our online shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We ship to more than 80 countries worldwide and feature a great selection of more than 10,000 anime and manga items. To help our customers, we provide descriptions, reviews and excerpts for thousands of titles, along with recommendations by our editors and our online community of users.
Our customer base and product offerings have grown considerably in the last few years, but we maintain our commitment to customer satisfaction and the delivery of an inspiring shopping experience!
If you would like to link to our website, please use one of the banners which we provide. Thank you!
We have provided banners in several sizes so you can choose the one that fits best on your own website. Click here to go to our banner page.
Terms and Conditions
Archonia.com provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Archonia.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
If you have any concern about privacy at Archonia.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. Hence you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, are the property of ARCHONIA NV or their respective creators and protected by international copyright laws. They may not be copied, distributed, presented, changed, saved for repeated use, framed in other websites etc., neither totally or partially, in any way without written permission of ARCHONIA NV.
This site is provided by Archonia.com on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
ARCHONIA NV does not make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, information, articles or materials included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, ARCHONIA NV disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ARCHONIA NV will not be liable for any types of damages resulting from the use of its web site, including but not limited to, direct, consequential and indirect damages.
Archonia.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Archonia.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Articles sold on the Archonia.com website are generally meant for people of 15 years or older.
If you buy on Archonia.com articles, which contain an indication of a given age; be it on the article itself or on the website, by ordering it you implicitly acknowledge to be at least of the given age.
Hence, to the full extent permissible by applicable law, ARCHONIA NV disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular age group. ARCHONIA NV will not be liable for any types of damages resulting from the use of these goods by children which do not have the appropriate age as indicated on the site and/or on the articles.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Archonia.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its own discretion.
Archonia.com also reserves the right to refuse orders, change them or split/and or merge them at its own discretion. You will be notified of all changes on your orders via email.
When you visit Archonia.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Archonia.com attempts to be as accurate as possible.
However, Archonia.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Hence, if we discover an error in article information as provided on our site, Archonia.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to change such content and as a consequence thereof all information of items (including description, pictures, pricing, release date and weight) is subject to change without prior notice.
If a product offered by Archonia.com is different from its description as shown on the site Archonia.com, and this to such an extent that it can be considered another product; your sole remedy is to return it. Archonia.com can, at its own discretion, decide to either replace the given article or refund the money; after the goods have been returned in unused condition, packaging still has to be intact and goods are undamaged.
Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice. The price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
With respect to items sold by Archonia.com, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process.
Despite our best efforts, pricing might change throughout the live of articles within our shop. Under these circumstances, you will be charged the price which was valid at the time of the purchase of the product, irrespective as to whether the new price is higher or lower than the price which was valid when you bought the article.
Under certain circumstances Archonia.com might provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Archonia.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. Archonia.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content. Archonia.com does review the posted content regularly, but does not review regularly the sources of this content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Archonia.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Archonia.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Archonia.com for all claims resulting from content you supply. Archonia.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Archonia.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Archonia.com is a webshop and does all of its business through the internet. We aim to provide an optimal service to our customers, using the best possible means available to Archonia.com.
There is no address where Archonia.com can be visited. The warehouse and administrative offices are based at:
What personal information does Archonia.com gather about you?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Archonia.com.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This pertains all information you provide to us in your account; like name, address, phone, gender, Also information which you provide by setting your favorite series or completing questionnaires,..
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Archonia.com. Details we look at are webbrowser type and version, purchases made previously,..
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Archonia.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. These can be e.g. delivery information we obtain from our shippers or payment information from the credit card company.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as easy login and storage of items in your Basket between visits.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Archonia.com's features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Safety of the personal details at Archonia.com
Does Archonia.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Archonia.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Archonia.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing,or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We do not reveal your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the full credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and consider the safety of using the option to remain logged on.
How can I interact with Archonia.com on my personal details?
Which information can I access?
Archonia.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Archonia.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. These pertain details like up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, address,..); payment settings (including credit card information and credit balance as well as Archonia Points); e-mail notification settings,..
What Choices Do I Have?
Sometimes you may have to return an item to us. Following policy describes the rules and procedures to apply to ensure this runs as smoothly as possible.
You may return all items sold by Archonia.com within 30 days after delivery for a full refund. These 30 days are counted as from the moment that the goods leave the premises of Archonia.com.
In line with the Belgian laws, loss and or damage of goods in the shipment towards the customer is to be taken by Archonia.com. You need to ensure that we are informed of this within a reasonable timeframe -3 weeks - after you were sent a confirmation of the shipment. Archonia.com reserves the right to decline a refund request if it is not sent within this timeframe. Informing Archonia.com is done as described below.
The customer will provide all required details as to the exact damage to the goods or the non-delivery as is required for Archonia.com to be able to track down the status of the delivery in case of a shipping method which allows for tracking the goods and/or claims for the damages.
Upon delivery of the goods, you have to verify that the goods meet the order you placed at Archonia.com. Please note that we are unable to exchange items if there is no defect. If there is a problem with the delivery, follow the steps described below if you want to return the goods to Archonia.com. We'll refund the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
Returns may be the consequence of one of the following:
- Defective or damaged items
- Wrong items which have been delivered
- Items which are substantially different from the article as described on the Archonia.com site.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after receipt and for which no formal complaint has been filed
- Any CD, DVD or collectible/trading product that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap or box).
- Any item that is not in its original condition or is missing parts.
- An item where the packaging / description / pricing of the item has changed during the life cycle of an article. Conditions valid at the moment of the order placement (= purchase) rule the contract. An example of this might be a different box of a DVD with the same content or a freebie which may or may not be enclosed in a given article.
If any of the above mentioned rules are not met, we have to reject the return and thus cannot refund the goods value.
Procedure to follow:
- Send an email to Archonia.com (addressed to email@example.com) mentioning clearly your order number as title of your email as well as a clear description as to why the delivery does not meet the order: damaged or missing item, .. This will ensure we know a return is on its way.
Wait for the return instructions (return full package or defective item or other). For items not matching the article details, you will need to obtain an approval to return the goods.
Return the articles but ensure that further damage to the goods is avoided by ensuring they are properly packed.
Returns should be sent to:
- Goods need to be sent back at the customer's expense. Goods which are returned without (sufficient) postage will be refused.
- Archonia.com is not responsible for damages to the goods during the return of the shipment.
- Upon return of the goods, Archonia.com will verify the validity of the complaint. Upon acceptance, Archonia.com will either create a replacement order for defective items or deposit a credit on the customer's user account which represents the value of the goods which have been returned. This credit can be used in future orders.
When an order, for which a payment was received, is canceled, regardless by which party; be it Archonia or the customer, the amount will be transferred to the account of the customer. It can then be used, in full, as credit for any future orders. A refund to the customer's bankaccount or creditcard is possible, however an administration fee of 10% of the refund amount will be deducted to cover all expenses made for the transaction. If an advance payment was done for goods which, due to unforeseen circumstances, cannot be delivered to the customer, the 10% administration fee will not be charged in case of a refund.
|Total price:||EUR 0.00|
|All prices VAT Incl|
You currently do not have any preorders.